Monday, September 30, 2019

Monoprint card

This was the last card I was able to mail to my foster aunt but unfortunately she was not able to see it as she died the same day I mailed it but her family got to have it. I used this print, the instruction for the print are here


and made this card, I die cut the top layer with double stitched rectangle die by Kat Scrappiness, the butterfly was a digital image that I have no idea where I got as I printed and color maybe 5-6 years ago and put on my unfinished projects box until recently that figure it was time to use on something and decided this was it. It was colored with Copic Marker and cover with glitter, the antennas are something I got at Impress even longer than when I color the images!!, the message is from watercolor roses set by Strawberry Jude Stamps with VersaFine Clair nocturne

No comments:

Post a Comment