Tuesday, September 10, 2019

Shoebox Tuesday

For today's project I made a card inspired by a card I saw at Stamp with Susie using the sailing home set by SU. I used two sets and changed my lay out to also incorporate something I saw in one of my recent classes with Altenew.

For the background stamps we used Kaiser Crafts set high tide with a VersaFine Clair nocturne pad that needs reinking but I don't reink pads and since stamping off don't work well with clear stamps this was my way of doing a lighter black as I didn't like my grays for the lighthouse and message we used a newer VersaFine ink pad and you can tell the difference on the color the lighthouse is from sailing home by SU and was die cut with matching set and the message is from Simon Says Stamp set sending happy thoughts, the front layer was die cut smaller with double stitched rectangle dies by Kat Scrappiness and mounted over the washi tape leaving about 1/4" showing.

Wasn't sure if I was going to have enough washi tape so had two options



No comments:

Post a Comment