Tuesday, September 17, 2019

Shoebox Tuesday

I had to make a birthday card and I remember the samples at MFT blog when they released their kit and since I wanted to use their kit since it had been laying on my desk since it came a while ago so it also became my project for today.

For both cards was pretty much the same thing, I stamped the say it in a starburst with VersaFine Clair nocturne then put die cut with double stitched rectangle die by Kat Scrappiness and then laid my layer on my stay-tion by Wendy Vecchi and put the circle stencil on top and with my blending tool I applied distress oxide faded jeans then stamped my messages and finally added some enamel dots stickers from Dollar Tree

for the birthday card the stamp is by Stamp A Mania with VersaFine Clair nocturne


and for the other card that decide they will go for my donation box to Gray Matter Foundation the message is from the same set and also with the same ink as all the stamping




No comments:

Post a Comment