Saturday, September 28, 2019

Feliz Cumpleaños

Today is my mom's 78th birthday, I had another card for her but at the last minute decided to change the card as I had seen a card a while back by Nikki at Scrappin Navy Wife that I liked that I wanted to make and since I did a fancy fold for my dad I decided to make a fancy fold for my mom too. I normally don't make it a competition as it's whatever I'm in the mood at the time specially since I have to think 2-3 months in advance on their cards as it can take from 1 week to 70 days for them to get mail in Mexico City. Don't know if it's the post office itself or their mailman but either way I have to send their mail early enough with the hope it will arrive on time, specially some times of the year anyway.

I used oxide ink with blending tools and the inks were vintage photo and picked raspberry ink, I cut my center with stitched rounded rectangle label, for my window I used matte tulle I got at Joann Fabrics and the sequins were in my embellishment box, I believe but not sure from a paper pumpkin maybe??


on the inside panel I also added some ink with the blending tool and stamped the flowers with vintage photo & picked raspberry opposite to the ink blended ink, the feliz cumpleaños is a die cut



No comments:

Post a Comment