Sunday, September 15, 2019

More Monoprinting playing

I decided to play more with my plates this time I used the Monoprint Plate by Grafix as I wasn't sure how this ink were going to do. I used Posh Rainbow Ink Luminous Metallics by Ranger Industries Metallic violet & Metallic pink along with Broadway Brights Dye ink Black. I had them for many years and back them we used them with compressed sponges, anyway figure I could try see how they did with the plate. They did stain a bit the plate as they are sort of permanent ink on plastic. They have a shimmer look to it. I used Neenah exact index 90Lb paper

Because I didn't read the labels didn't pay attention on the colors until I added the drops and water so on the first two I used brayer to spread the inks



from here on I added water more of the other colors and more water. On each paper added more water and maybe one or drop or nothing 


brayer on this one also







Will share some cards at a later time

No comments:

Post a Comment