Sunday, September 29, 2019

Always close to my heart

When my foster aunt was in the hospital/nursing home I wanted to send her some cards to let her know we were thinking of her. This was one of them. I got the idea part of the rainbow border from Kim at joyful creations, she did hers with Taylored Expressions blending brushes I did mine with blending tools. They are both as bad for my hand but with the blending tool I have one per color so I don't have to worry about cleaning or contaminating my ink pads. I used distress oxide for this picked raspberry, wild honey, tumbled glass and wilted violet. For the flowers I used watercolor roses set by Strawberry Jude Stamps, they're layered flowers but I only used I think the 2nd layer with each size with regular distress ink picked raspberry, wild honey and tumbled glass and added some Nuvo Crystal Drops morning dew on the flowers as if they were water drops. The message is from PPP's set thoughtful greetings with VersaFine Clair nocturne


No comments:

Post a Comment