Sunday, September 1, 2019

Monoprinting Class Homework 2

For this class it was using alcohol inks. I used my Copic refills since that's the only alcohol markers I have and I don't own any other alcohol inks

Because we were advised that the Gelli Press or Plate would stain with this technique and I wasn't sure if my OCD was going to like it I decided to use my Monoprint Plates by Grafix for this technique. It work out fine for the most part and with rubbing alcohol it clean perfectly so I was happy camper LOL

For the first panel it was applying the drops of alcohol ink directly and let them do their thing nothing more and this was my result on glossy paper. RV21, V04, G21


the next step didn't work on this plate as the ink dry completely.

For the next panel, spritz rubbing alcohol on plate, then drops of ink I added two more colors V12, R20 on Neenah 80lb cardstock


I spritz again with rubbing alcohol and added a couple drops


spritz again with rubbing alcohol and added a couple drops


No comments:

Post a Comment