Wednesday, September 11, 2019

Happy Birthday

This was a playing with a new technique for me from and idea out of Creative Stamping Magazine where I got the stamps for this card. The husband of a dear friend is celebrating his birthday today so wanted to making a card and since we just got back from the coast recently this was the perfect card. All the stamps were freebies on the issue 72 of the magazine and were stamped with HA intense black and colored with Copic Markers. I did the smooch ink technique with broken china and weathered wood then I cut my layer with Kat Scrappiness double stitched rectangles while it was drying I colored my images with Copic Markers and fuzzy cut it, I could have stamped masked and then do the smooching but I would still have to fuzzy cut so decided to just fuzzy cut and glue on top and didn't have to worry about how much water I added on my paper


No comments:

Post a Comment