Monday, November 14, 2016

More Fall Leaves

When I made this card I stamped some cardstock for other cards, at that time I wasn't sure what I was going to do. Couple times I got ideas but one thing or another just didn't get them done and when I was getting my packages for donation ready needed some cards to fill so no more time for procrastination and nothing to what I had thought about LOL but still like the result. Not sure who got them as I packed them and didn't even notice :0(

I used vintage leaves by SU with cajun craze, hello honey, peeled paint, forest moss, mowed lawn and vintage photo, Paper Pumpkin wickedly sweet stamp set with soft suede and frayed burlap. I embossed with square lattice texture impression embossing folder by SU, the ribbon is also SU


No comments:

Post a Comment