Sunday, November 13, 2016

Happy Birthday to me

I have a long list of cards I want to make seems never enough time to try them all. For today I have a card I have on my list since July of this year when Barb Stamps posted it, so it's only been on my list for a short time compare to other cards :0) Barb called it a diagonal gate fold. The card fits an A7 envelope.

Since today is my birthday I made the card wishing me a happy birthday :0) I know who make a card for themselves but I was just trying the two sizes I had seen done to see which one I like best so I can actually do the card to give away. Since I don't sell products and I don't care what size of cards I make I like the diagonal gate fold but for those of you that do care about what you mail you probably like what Dawn Olchefske posted last month called twisted gate fold on Splitcoast as it fits an A2 envelope which is pretty much the same thing

I used the same product on both cards the difference its the size. Beautiful day stamp set by Altenew with lavender fields, deep iris, midnight violet and forest glades inks; stippled blossoms stamp set by SU with soft lilac ink; brushed stamp set by Avery Elle with deep iris ink, crazy about you SU stamp set with deep iris ink

This card the base is 5.5 x 7.25



This card the base is 4.25 x 7.5



No comments:

Post a Comment