Sunday, November 6, 2016

Baby wipe technique fall

Last year when we did the baby wipe technique as a shoebox project (here) I didn't want to waste the ink so decided to keep stamping until there was no more ink well I ended up with a lot of pieces since there were 3 sets of "ink pads" I was going to do something but never did until this year when I was working on donation cards :0)

I don't know which Adirondack reinkers were use used as it was what my friends had used. My layers were cut with stitched rectangles by My Favorite Things, the leaves were cut from falling leaves by Heartfelt Creations and embossed with give a hoot and labels and frames by Cuttlebug, the thanks a bunch was stamps with morocco ink don't know who makes the stamp and the thinking of you by Endless Creations with northern pine

   

 On this one I also used double stitched rectangle dies by Kat Scrappiness, Thank you by Stampa Rosa with potter's clay and olive grove stamped on modern label punch by SU

     

No comments:

Post a Comment