Saturday, November 12, 2016

More leaves

Remember I told you yesterday that I had to give the card I received on my mingle to a veteran? well, unfortunately, I was unable to do it yesterday somehow I didn't see any veterans or at least no one was using a hat, pin or something showing they were veteran...men or women so this morning I got up and made a trip to someone's home. Gunnery Sergeant James Terrill, he served the Marine Corps for over 20 years. The card I gave him was made by Pam B



Now for my sharing of cards since I still had all the supplies I used on these cards and had the leftover leaves made more cards, different but with same supplies and even got to use a lot of the left over leaves :0) This idea was from Stempeltier. The splash is ink blot by CTMH stamped with crumb cake and crushed olive, the ribbon is from The Paper Studio, the message was stamped with vintage photo

These the message is classic message set by Heartfelt Creations. For this first card, I stamped the leave as the vanilla leaves not all had the ink blot plus sponged some crumb cake




This one the leaf is maple leaf by Memory Box, the ink blot was stamped with crub cake


This one the message is Heartfelt Expressions by Heartfelt Creations




No comments:

Post a Comment