Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Shoebox Tuesday

For today's shoebox project I had a diorama card. I hadn't done this fold in a while so I had asked my friends if they knew or wanted to make one and they said sure why not so this is what I had for us to make.

The card folds flat for mailing but it's 3D and stands by itself. The inside was done with sheltering tree set by SU with fossilized amber, carved pumpkin, crushed olive, vintage photo, rich cocoa, desert sand; open falling leaves by Heartfelt Creations same inks and matching dies; the opening was done with labels collection Framelits by SU

This is the view from the front


I added some flower soft like if some of the leaves had fallen from the trees


This is the view from the side


This is how it looks from above


No comments:

Post a Comment