Thursday, November 17, 2016

Shoebox Thursday

For today's shoebox project I have a very simple card that I got the idea from Natalie Lapakko. Since I actually have been doing very well using up my background papers when I saw her card thought another way to use more papers :0)

Natalie's card used ovals for her message but I decided to pick my message and then pick a punch that would fit and which was a circle (EK Success) and then the layer (Recollections). I didn't use a die because of my OCD I don't like how the paper looks on the back after you die cut, the cutting mat always leaves marks on the paper after your mat has been use a lot like mine has...after a week it looks like I have that cutting mat for years!! anyway that's just me, to most people it doesn't seem to bother and since I don't have many punches not a lot of options. This is one of the cards I made I cut several patterned paper just will take time to make the cards which they will pretty much be the same lay-out just different colors. The message is from a Heartfelt Creations set heartfelt expressions stamped with Danube blue ink, rhinestones from stash



My friends surprised me with a surprised birthday celebrations since we couldn't get together last week


No comments:

Post a Comment