Monday, November 21, 2016

Sunday Tip or Technique

One of the Sunday TT's was the technique carved wood that Gina K did. At first I wasn't going to do it because I didn't have the right inks but decided to try with the inks I had and although it was a bit messy that I had to put disposable gloves on and even contaminated one of my ink pads, loved the results so made some of these cards for Thanksgiving.

The inks I used for the technique were old paper, vintage photo, ground espresso & medici marble, the folder was scroll by Darice, the vintage trim was from my stash. The image was a gift from a dear friend, it's by CC Designs that I colored with Copic Markers added Wink of Stella on the wings also after I cut the stitched square stax die by My Favorite Things sponged some vintage photo ink and mounted that piece with foam




No comments:

Post a Comment