Thursday, November 24, 2016

Happy Thanksgiving

Hope you have a day full of grateful things in the company of your loved ones.

Thanksgiving is not a Mexican holiday so was not a holiday I had to celebrate. When I first came here we didn't celebrate it since Bret worked and I was good with it. It has been several years since we do celebrate it and mostly here at home. I love hosting, enjoy seeing happy faces mingling around the house and working on new recipes.

Today is a day that we have to be thankful for the blessings unseen as well as the things we have. Our families the ones we were born into which we have no choice and yes sometimes we struggle being around them but one thing they are family and as much as we go away or don't stay in contact if we need them they are there no matter what. The family you marry, unfortunately, yes you may not like his/her family, some may be great other you may hate or can't stand but you love your spouse and until death do you apart, his/her family are in the picture too and then there is the adoptive family. You were not born into them, you did not marry any of them you pick them so you get to enjoy them and cherish as you wish because you don't have to.

Your friends are another grateful thing there are good friends, the ones you love and enjoy spending all your time and doing thing with and bad friends, yes I say, bad friends because there are the friends we complain all the time about this or that but we still hang around them and if they call for help we are there and we call them friends because we see something in them so obviously otherwise they were just people we know and we would never see them by choice, either way, we all need friends and should be grateful for the good they bring into our lives.

Life is short, be grateful and enjoy whatever time He is planning for you while here. Enough babbling and now for what you are here for

This was another of the Thanksgiving cards I gave out this year. Didn't give out many as I was concentrating on my donation cards so didn't worry about my personal use and since I decided to sort of follow my doctors orders...she wants me to quit instead I decided doing half of what I normally do is a big change and that where the sort of come out :0)

The pumpkins stamp is by BildmÃ¥larna Stamps colored with Copic Markers. Used stitched squares stax by My Favorite Things and pumpkin brad that I believe is from Eyelet Outlets and Brads since I got it at Impress




I did joy fold as it was one of the Sunday Tip or Technique



No comments:

Post a Comment