Friday, November 11, 2016

Happy Veteran's Day

Today we honor men and women who had served our military. Thank you for your service and sacrifice.

In one of my Yahoo groups, we had a mingle (aka swap) honoring veterans. The mingle was making a card and the recipient have to give it to a veteran of their choice. I went a step further, I couldn't just pick one veteran as I knew several so I made a card for 3 veterans from Waterloo, IL a town where I was an exchanged student many years ago and the card I got in return from the mingle would go to the local veteran as the rule was intended :0)

This is the card I made, inspired by a card that Linda Aarhus made for Memorial Day. The message is part of the stars and stripes set by Taylored Expressions stamped with rhubarb stalk, I did faux stitching with Copic multi-liner and the stars were die cut out of a Spellbinders die




No comments:

Post a Comment