Friday, November 4, 2016

Couple Acorns

I love this set it's so quick and easy to make cards, I only used the punch for this card, somehow I just use them this time of year but don't think acorns are only fall anyway this was one of the cards I made this time around

The idea was inspired by stamping country blog, the background was done with you've got this SU stamp set with hello honey ink. The acorns where punch with corrugate paper the orange was from the May 2016 paper pumpkin and the other was from DCWV which I didn't like to work with, that's what happens when you order online because you can't see what you are buying!! the paper was too thick for what I wanted the good thing was I was able to get it in the punch! the twine was left over from past paper pumpkins. I sponged all the punched pieces with frayed burlap and vintage photo


No comments:

Post a Comment