Wednesday, November 16, 2016

branches in a leaf

Some of you probably have seen cards that look like this, well mine was done different. I saw the card by Tina K and thought that would be a cool card to make but not really...too much work :0) she used vanilla paper and then I believe she brayer the crumb cake not 100% but I think that is how this technique goes so what I did was embossed my woodland textured impressin embossing folder by SU on craft paper then die cut my vintage leaves also by SU put one on top of the other to see sort of the area I needed my opening and then I drag my white ink pad over it just real quick and then grab my white Prisma color pencil and added the color more nicely. So pretty much the white is just on the area you see and maybe bit under just to make sure if there are curious people and lift the edge of the leaf they see white :0) when I was happy with the coverage I mounted my ribbon, by The Paper Studio and put card together.


No comments:

Post a Comment