Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Shoebox Tuesday

For today's shoebox project I wanted to play with a card fold that I have no idea if there is a name for it, I had on my to do list for a while now. The first time I saw this card was from Lisa Young she doesn't have any tutorial or instructions of any kind so if you are a visual person like me you wouldn't have a problem figuring out how to make it. Over time I don't think I have ever found a tutorial so did it according to what I thought I would be done.

After I had seen her card I saw people doing it the easy way, not exactly the same look but close enoough so I made the two ways and gave them the option. They chose the easy way but I like the first way :0) They're both A2 size. 

I used vintage leaves stamp set by SU; inks pine needles, peeled paint, forest moss, mowed lawn & frayed burlap, crajun craze; acorn builder punch by SU sponged the edges with vintage photo. The burlap is part of the bag from paper pumpkin September 2014

On the first card, a white card base is on the back of the green layer...you don't see the white cardstock. 


For the second card, I used exactly the same supplies. The top layer of cardstock was cut an extra inch wider than needed then after I stamped I scored then cut the extra inch off, then glued to a layer of green cardstock. For the belly band I was lazy so I just use one strip of each instead of 3 pieces of white and one green :0) The green piece was score the same dimentions as the white. 



No comments:

Post a Comment