Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Shoebox Tuesday

For today's shoebox I had told my friends I would show them the baby wipes technique. I don't own reinkers...ok I have 3 that don't go with each other, I rather get a new ink pad than add ink to a pad, I had borrowed some for another project so perfect time to work on this. They were Adirondack re-inkers some were normal dye ink others were alcohol ink. Playing around the alcohol re-inkers don't work as good or should I say dried too quick, the dye ink worked just fine. I know the collage images aren't meant to be read BUT for sure with this technique you could not read a thing LOL the stamp is by Memory Box. It was going to be a clean and simple card but decided it needed a little something so added the leaves that I die cut out of a Spellbinders die set and the bow is a piece of thread that I pulled out of another bag from the September 2014 paper pumpkin. I never came up with anything with the bag I thought I would use them but so far all I have done is cut them apart to use as burlap ribbon or thread, it's about 6" long so perfect size for a ribbon


No comments:

Post a Comment