Wednesday, May 5, 2021

Thinking of you

For this today since it's May 5 and some of you may celebrate Cinco de Mayo thought I would put a southwest card. 

I stamped my cactus on white cougar opaque slimline layer by The Paper Cut with succulents2stamp & moresucculents2stamp by The Stamps of Life with Altenew crisp dye ink evergreen and patterns4secculents with frayed leaf, olive, parrot, forest glades, the details were done with Copic markers then masked the cactus and did my clouds with DIY template of cloud border die by Honey Bee Stamps and Tim Holtz Distress Oxide ink tumbled glass with Picket Fence Studios life changing blender brush, ground with Tim Holtz Distress Oxide ink pumice stone also blender brush. Then I added my thinking of you steel cutting die by Elizabeth Craft Design. Mounted on a green bean cardstock by Core’dinations then mounted on a white base Micey Nice Paper by Stampa Rosa



No comments:

Post a Comment