Sunday, May 23, 2021

Happy Retirement

Bret's nurse or whatever her position is the lady that gives him his allergy shots was reting. Bret knew him from high school, well her brother went to school with him and now for 4 years she had been giving him his allergy shots. Anyway he wanted to give her a card and since she said their plan would be to travel this is what I made for her.

I stamped my image which is an old stamp have no idea who makes it with MFT Hybrid black licorice ink then I sort of mask it and did my background using Distress Oxide ink with ergonomic brush by Altenew, faded jeans, broken china, pumice stone. Used my DIY stencil clouds, used a Memento dual maker cantaloupe to draw the road. Colored my image with Copic Markers. Words are from Happy Retirement stamp set by Waffle Flower with VersaFine Clair ink Nocturne. Used warm honey sequins mix from Honey Bee Stamps





No comments:

Post a Comment