Tuesday, May 11, 2021

Happy 40th

Today our oldest is turning 40! amazing how old our kids make us feel 😂 this is the card I made him. I had seen varios tutorials since last year Sam at Mixed up crafts was the first but she never makes anything small which doesn't matter much as I have all kinds of envelopes or can make my own but recently some SU demonstrators made some smaller versions that still didn't fit A2 envelopes but fit A6 envelopes which are the envelopes I use for my personal use so decided to try that version, Bret is the only one that gets any size cards 😀 had to go around a bit all their tutorial as I have OCD and don't like scoring lines where they are not needed plus as you can see I used what everyone had been using as the back as my front. For my base I used Recollections 110 lb. elementary cardstock pack, the key paper is by Recollections, the car is paper by Karen Foster Design let’s go surfin’, the top is map paper by Best Creations Inc Craft n Craftin, the tracks is paper I got at Joann's so it's probably Core'dinations. The message is Big 40 stamp by Creative Vision with VersaFine Clair fallen leaves


I made a mini card on back to cover the personal message with Recollections 110 lb. white cardstock and used 5mm x 1mm magnets to keep closed




No comments:

Post a Comment