Monday, May 10, 2021

Feliz Día de las Madres

Today is Mother's Day in Mexico and I am lucky to still have my mom to celebrate her or at least send her a card and call her. This is the card I sent her this year on the clean and simple I guess compare to the cards I sent to everyone else for Mother's day but they were different and I hope she liked it

I cut my black cardstock by Park Lane 110 lb with Cindy Echtinaw Designs Card Creator Perfect Layers A and my white cardstock by Recollections 110 lb with double stitched rectangle die by Kat Scrappiness. I used for all the flowers and leaves the build-a-flower: Rose set which includes dies by Altenew with Altenew crisp dye ink. For message I used Feliz Día de la Madre international set by CTMH with VersaFine Clair nocturne ink

For leaves: green valley collection inks firefly, grass field, shadow creek & mountain pine

For flower pink flower: cherry blossom collection inks pink diamond, pinkalicious, rubellite & razzleberry and razzleberry (double stamped for last layer)

For yellow flower: pocketful of sunshine collection inks citrus burst, fresh lemon, maple yellow, honey drizzle, & warm sunshine


No comments:

Post a Comment