Sunday, May 9, 2021

Happy Mother's Day

Happy Mother's day to all mom out there from step mom's, adopted moms, foster moms and biological moms.

This is the card I sent this year except for my mom. Slimline easel card, it was not quite 8.5 x 3.5 but there are no rules for this type of cards, everyone does whatever size they want or like so for these cards I used a napkin I got at Dollar Tree a few years ago so had to use the size of the napkin. I added a gold dragonfly as embellishment on the front. I mounted the napkin on cardstock I had in my scrap drawer then mounted on the blue cardstock that was 65 lb. by Recollections from those variety packs then mounted on white core Ivory 110 lb. cardstock by Park Lane and finally used Accent Opaque Digital International Paper 100 lb. Cover Smooth white cardstock as my base since it was 11x17 perfect for slimline size cards. For the stopper I used large oval punch and scallop oval punch (this was a few layers to make it higher) both by SU


 for the Spanish version I used Deseos pequeñitos set with VersaFine Clair nocturne ink also by SU


for the English version itty bitty greetings set also with VersaFine Clair nocturne ink



No comments:

Post a Comment