Wednesday, May 26, 2021

Happy Anniversary

 I wanted to use this new die and needed anniversary cards so looked into my papers for inspiration and came into a shaker card.

Today our dear friends celebrate 49 years of marriage so this is what I send them for their big accomplishment.

For my slimline base I used Recollections 110 lb. white cardstock then used I cut my stitched etched circled windows frames 5 times in Park Lane smooth 110 lb. black solid core cardstock and a the DSP is which is a very old retired paper from SU. I used congratulations confetti in one circle and hearts confetti on the other circle then stamped the happy from Mega succulent set by Altenew with VersaFine Clair nocturne ink and die cut the 49 from Whimsy U/L/N/P die set by Spellbinders



2 comments:

  1. Your friends are truly blessed to have you in their lives....

    ReplyDelete
  2. and vice versa, so glad we met!

    ReplyDelete