Thursday, May 13, 2021

Paper pumpkin

A dear friend, adoptive family had surgery today so I send her this card to wish her well, in another time I would have been at the hospital with her hubby. It was from no matter the weather March 2020 kit.

For my base I used Recollections 110 lb. white cardstock, then I added a cloud background paper from Doodlebug Design Inc flower box double sided cardstock garden garland then used an envelope as a layer, a layer of grapefruit grove cardstock and half of the printed card base. I stamped from the kit's set several times (thank goodness for the stamp tools!!!) with the basic gray spot ink, added the printed bunny die-cut on foam and then added some shadow with a Copic marker

▫ 


and finally added some rain & dew drops embellishments from the kit



2 comments: