Monday, May 3, 2021

Creative Masking Class Homework

I took a class with Altenew given by Therese Calvird. They were 6 classes each day was different ways of using masking for card making. The lesson four was using cover dies or dies to create the mask. Again I used Avery self-adhesive removable laser label to make my mask and I used Leaf frame cover die by Altenew to make my mask I placed it on Neenah 80 lb. classic crest solar white and using blender brushes I ombre colored with Altenew crisp dye ink from the cherry blossom collection pink diamond, pinkalicious, rubellite & razzleberry. The message is from delicate flower bed set by Altenew with VersaFine Clair nocturne ink, added some enamel stickers from The Paper Studio. I layered it with Park Lane smooth 110 lb. black solid core cardstock which was die cut with Cindy Echtinaw Designs Card Creator Perfect Layers A and mounted on Recollections 110 lb. white cardstock



No comments:

Post a Comment