Saturday, May 1, 2021

Layered bouquet

Seems like forever since I posted. Been under the weather but hope to get back on track. There will be some changes with the Feedburner which is the thing that sends the emails when I make new post so after July 1 you if you are one of those people that get an update by email you will need if you wish to keep getting them to re-subscribe to the new format.

I made these card for my donation box to Gray Matters Foundation. I love layered stamps and I have been enjoying layered stencils also, I still enjoy coloring but when it gets hard the layered stamps and stencils makes it so nice so we can make cards in different colors easy and quick. For these cards not only did I change the colors on the flowers I also changed the messages

For all cards I used layered bouquet set by Pinkfresh Studio and Altenew crisp dye inks, messages were stamped with VersaFine Clair nocturne ink, enamel dots from stash, double stitched rectangle die by Kat Scrappiness for my white cardstock which is Recollections 110 Lb and Cindy Echtinaw Designs Card Creator Perfect Layers A for my colored cardstock which all of them were Recollections 65 Lb from their variety packs 

For the first card I used tropical forest collection ink bamboo & olive, shades of purple collection inks soft lilac & deep iris and the message is from fancy greetings set by Altenew


For this card I used tropical forest collection inks bamboo & olive, red sunset collection inks rouge &     velvet and the message is from wreath builder mini stamp set kit by Gina K Designs



For this card I used tropical forest collection inks bamboo & olive, cool summer night collection inks sea glass & dusk, message is from layered bouquet set


For this card I used tropical forest collection inks bamboo & olive, warm and cozy collection inks sunkissed & autumn blaze, the message is from my favorite things to say set by Pinkfresh Studio


For this card I used tropical forest collection inks bamboo & olive, cherry blossom collection inks pink diamond & rubellite, the message is from my favorite things to say set by Pinkfresh Studio




No comments:

Post a Comment