Monday, May 24, 2021

Build-a-flower hyacinth

These cards were for my donation box for Gray Matters Foundation. It's so easy to make multiple cards but different cards with a stamping tool. All you have to do is align the stamps in the lids and then just change colors and messages. For these I used Paper Studio white heavy cardstock for the base, then Recollections black cardstock 110 lb. cut with Cindy Echtinaw Designs Card Creator Perfect Layers A. When I don't feel like doing nothing I die cut layers of black so they are ready for when I work on cards since it's my most used layer. I like 4-1/8 y 5-3/8 size which leaves about 1/16 between the black and the white base. For my white piece I die cut with double stitched rectangle die by Kat Scrappiness, for all cards I used gemstones by The Paper Studio. All word stamping was done with VersaFine Clair nocturne ink with fancy greetings stamp set by Altenew. All cards used the build-a-flower hyacinth stamp set by Altenew and Altenew crisp dye inks. 

For the first card I used tropical forest collection olive & bamboo, pocketful of sunshine collection honey drizzle, deep blue seas collection sea breeze, tide blue & starlight 


for this one Altenew crisp dye ink tropical forest collection olive & bamboo, pocketful of sunshine collection honey drizzle, warm and cozy collection sunkissed, orange cream & firebrick


Altenew crisp dye ink tropical forest collection olive & bamboo, pocketful of sunshine collection honey drizzle, rose petal collection puffy heart, purple wine & cosmic berry







No comments:

Post a Comment