Sunday, May 2, 2021

Creative Masking Class Homework

I took a class with Altenew given by Therese Calvird. They were 6 classes each day was different ways of using masking for card making. The first lesson was simple masking which was using a piece of 4-1/4" x 5-1/2" of masking and die cutting or punching a center off and making two cards with both pieces. I used Avery self-adhesive removable laser label. I cut the center of my label with stitched hexagon dies. Also, we were supposed to used small images to fill the layer but I was lazy and used delicate flower bed set by Altenew with VersaFine Clair nocturne ink it has a big background stamp and instead of coloring each individual image I used blender brushes and add ink, I used Altenew crisp dye inks from shades of purple collection soft lilac for the center and then for each corner lavender fields, deep iris, midnight violet and since I needed another color instead of using another collection I used this last color twice just made it deeper. I used Neenah 80 lb. classic crest solar white for my top layer die cut it with stitched rectangle die by The Stamps of Life, my black layer is by Park Lane smooth 110 lb. solid core cardstock cut with Cindy Echtinaw Designs Card Creator Perfect Layers A, my base is Recollections 110 lb. white cardstock, the message is from the same delicate flower bed set by Altenew also with VersaFine Clair nocturne ink and the enamel stickers are from The Paper Studio


for the second card I used the same things: I used blender brushes to add ink, I used Altenew crisp dye inks from shades of purple collection lavender fields & deep iris on the Neenah 80 lb. classic crest solar white which was die cut with stitched rectangle die by The Stamps of Life, my black layer is by Park Lane smooth 110 lb. solid core cardstock cut with Cindy Echtinaw Designs Card Creator Perfect Layers A, my base is Recollections 110 lb. white cardstock, the message is from the mega greetings 4 set by Altenew also with VersaFine Clair nocturne ink, and Mega hope die is also by Altenew die cut 3 times, the enamel stickers are from The Paper Studio



No comments:

Post a Comment