Saturday, February 6, 2021

Winter wishes

We have been lucky so far, it has been very cold but we haven't had any snow. I know some other states and even in our state have gotten some but not in my city which is good even if I'm stuck at home. For these cards I used distress oxide sprays mermaid lagoon and faded jeans a bit of distress spray stain picket fence, mica spray brushed pewter and shimmer spray frost. When it was completely dry I die cut my layer with double stitched rectangle by Kat Scrappiness then stamped dancing snowflakes background stamp by MB with blue bayou ink and die cut the snowflake from Jen Long snowflake wreath framelit with stamps set. The message warm winter wishes is from color layering baby penguin set by HA same ink punched out with large oval by SU the tiny birthday is by Endless Creations I cut it for the happy birthday that was part of a cube. The winter cards went in my donation box for Gray Matter Foundation




No comments:

Post a Comment