Thursday, February 11, 2021

Marble Valentine's

I'm one to think Valentine's is not a pink & red colors so always want to so something different and when I saw this scrapbook paper thought it would be a good one for a Valentine card just had to see my supplies how and found a die that worked with it. The paper is navy marble by Recollections which I die cut with Cindy Echtinaw Designs Card Creator Perfect Layers B then I cut my navy blue cardstock with another perfect layers B and the heart cascade frame, also a perfect layers A. Added some Nuvo glitter drops white blizzard. On some cards I stamped with Danube blue dew drop ink and Valentine's Day stamp & die set by Recollections (first card) and others with filled with love paper pumpkin January 2015 set and punched them with large oval by SU



No comments:

Post a Comment