Sunday, February 14, 2021

Happy Valentine's Day

Wishing you all a sweet and happy Valentine's Day. This is the card I made for Bret. Several weeks ago in one of my online groups we had as Sunday Tip heror Technique the cube card with 2 cubes which I had seen done with 3 cubes by Sam at Mixed up Crafts but I since my idea included the love and it is 4 letters it had to have 4 cubes so had to alter my card. If I had to mail it still would mail flat, would cost extra because of the weight and because I added the heart on top it doesn't fit on an A2 envelope but since it was for Bret didn't have to worry about envelope so didn't check anyway. I decided to cover pretty much each of the squares on the inside and outside and the rectangles of the middle cube.

The white cardstock & rose papers were die cut with stitched square by The Stamps of Life, the rose paper inside was die cut with rectangle stitched framelits by SU, the black cardstock were die cut with stitched square stax by MFT and the inside just with paper cutter, all stamping was done with MFT electric red ink



the love is from floral love set by HA


the heart on top and message are from floral love set by HA, die cut the die with matching die


this message is from sampler2love December 2013 stamp of the month by The Stamps of Life


this stamp is from hearts2diefor December 2012 stamp of the month by The Stamps of Life


and there is a spot for personal message and if I wanted more room I could even use the inside of the cubes but normally that little square is enough 😃



No comments:

Post a Comment