Tuesday, February 23, 2021

Tropical background

Back when we were going out I attended an event at Impress in Tukwila and they were demoing this cool stencil with the Make Art STAY-tion by Wendy Vecchi and I love mine so easy to use stencils without any adhesives just magnets anyway I love anything that is beachy so had to get it it's by PPP I used distress oxide ink picked raspberry with Life changing blender brush then cut my layer with stitched rectangle die by The Stamps of Life, added some Nuvo Crystal drops rhubarb crumble, for the first card I used my free thanks die by by Taylored Expressions


for this card I used a die I got at Amazon, wanted a bigger die but that was all I could find in quick fast delivery


and for this last one I used thank you card die by Little B, big bold you set by Winnie & Walter for the word for, Thank you for set by Anna Griffin all with Memento tuxedo black ink




No comments:

Post a Comment