Saturday, February 27, 2021

Paper Pumpkin

 Another card made with the Winter woods October 2019 kit. For these I cut the card bases in half and decided to make them shaker cards as I remember I had bought the A2 rectangle shaker pouches by MFT well I didn't buy the die so was bit tedious as having like 4-5 different rectangle dies none fit the opening of the pouch. For the shaker bits I used MS Crystal fine glitter and rocaille beads by Darice. My first try was using Kat Scrappiness double stitched rectangle to make the frame to sitting on top but wasn't too happy with that. For this card I used Stampa Rosa thank you stamp with Danube blue dew drop ink stamped a few time so it was dark enough


 for the next try I cut my frame with Cindy Echtinaw Designs Card Creator Perfect Layers A and then started cutting off until it fit on the pouch was a bit of a pain but liked it better. For this I used a lovely day paper pumpkin set February 2020 with the same Danube blue dew drop ink stamped a few time so it was dark enough



No comments:

Post a Comment