Saturday, February 20, 2021

Random Act of Kindness

My city had in the calendar that last Wednesday the 17 was Random Act of Kindness day so figured it was the perfect day to give another card to the heroes my city since I didn't have any stamp that was not for a friend or a loved one for Valentine's Day so these are the cards I made for the Police Department and also a for the UPS guy that is awesome and the USPS mail delivery which is new and not so great as the one we had for over 10 years which retired but hopefully they new people will get better in time like Debbie 😀

I stamped winter wishes image from the set by Altenew with amalgam ink whisper then with my Altenew ergonomic brush added weathered wood on the snow and stormy sky & iced spruce on the sky then sprinkle some shimmer sparkle then stamped again my image with VersaFine Clair nocturne. Cut my layers with Card Creator A & B. Stamped the words with with VersaFine Clair nocturne The top is from the same Altenew set winter wishes. The thanks for your service is from SU's service & sacrifice set


the thanks is from you are my anchor paper pumpkin April 2018, the mail carrier is from postal heroes by Altenew I just masked part of the message since Debbie wasn't getting the card


There is no UPS set out there at least I have not found one so I wrote the UPS


all cards on the inside had the same message which was from the set thinking of you by the Stamping Village





No comments:

Post a Comment