Sunday, February 7, 2021

Penguin Hugs

I wanted to do keep doing winter cards for my donation box for Gray Matter Foundation and since I got this set color layering baby penguin by HA out for the message figured might as well use the penguin that was so cute. I stamped the penguin with Altenew inks from the warm gray collection morning frost, moon rock and lava rock. Then I masked the penguin and did my clouds with my DIY templates and distress oxide speckled egg and life changing blender brush then I stamped the message with VersaFine Clair nocturne ink and the snowflakes with regular distress ink speckled egg some of the snowflakes were from the set others were from Christmas magic slimline set by Trinity stamps
I cut the blue panel with Cindy Echtinaw Designs Card Creator Perfect Layers A and the white panel with stitched rectangle die by The Stamps of Life the snow drifts are by MFT with sort of glitter paper from Core'dinations




No comments:

Post a Comment