Monday, February 15, 2021

Happy 60

A neighbor is turning 60 today so while working on her card decided to also work on my mingle aka swap card for the bear. I used square grid windows slimline essential die by Kraftgali to cut my layer for my slimline on the making memories stardust hearts pastel pink paper then used strawberry slush stretch ruffle trim by SU to anchor my polar bear which I stamped with rich cocoa ink and is from the polarbear2stamp set stamp of the month September 2020 by The Stamps of Life I fuzzy cut it, the little bit of stamping was done with Copic markers, the gift is also from that set stamped with HA intense black ink 3 times colored with Copic markers and then stamped again with VersaFine Clair nocturne ink and then fuzzy cut. For the greeting I cut my circle with circle double stitch design small set by Gina K Design & Therm-O-Web then stamped the words from balloon Adventures set and the number memorable moments set both by SU with VersaFine Clair nocturne ink                                           


for the mingle/swap I used slimline scene builder Christmas set for the winter wishes by SSS with VersaFine Clair nocturne ink



No comments:

Post a Comment