Monday, February 1, 2021

Paper Pumpin

This was an alternative to the January 2020 I'll bee yours kit. For my background I used layered hearts stencil A by PPP with my Make Art STAY-tion by Wendy Vecchi with distress oxide picked raspberry and life changing blender brush, then die cut it with double stitched rectangles by Kat Scrappiness. For my layer I used one of the paper bag from kit which I cut with stitched square by MFT, sponged some of the same picked raspberry ink. Added 3 printed die-cut hearts from kit folded in half and glued back to back. The banners are from kit stamped with spot mint macaron 2-3 times only because ink didn't seem dark enough either mine it's too dry or just seemed dry to me. The "you have" is from heart set by Gina K, "our" is from prayers set by HA, the Happy Valentine's Day is from the kit, the tail of the banners were made with banner triple punch by SU and used Nuvo drops glossy party pink to cover the hole




 


No comments:

Post a Comment