Tuesday, November 5, 2019

Shoebox Tuesday

For today's project I had a messy project using distress spray stain I have them 3 colors and of course each card came out different depending on how far or how close, how much or how little you press the stray it's how much stain you get. After they did their spray they heat set their paper and then stamped the image which was autumn leaf collage by Memory Box with VersaFine Clair fallen leaves. My card I didn't heat set as I had plenty of time to dry and looking at my recipe I also used one oxide spray color. The colors I gave them were candied apple, shaded lilac and scattered straw. the oxide I used was cracked pistachio these are the cards I made using this colors. The layers were cut with double stitched rectangle die by Kat Scrappiness and rectangle stitched framelits by SU. The outer piece, the frame was mounted on foam and the inside piece was mounted flat







No comments:

Post a Comment