Saturday, November 2, 2019

Día de Muertos

Today we celebrate the day of the dead. In Mexico we use the skeletons as one of the customs whether sugar or chocolate so my card is supposed to be a sugar skull. I'm also doing one of the Sunday Tip or Technique that were share of spinner card

The washi tape is from Impress but other than that don't know who makes it, for my skull I die cut two one in pink and one in black it wasn't a perfect mirror image but almost. I used my Copic airbrush system to color a packaging piece of plastic which was stronger than acetate this was supposed to be my "sugar" part then I glue the pink skull to one side and black to the other side and then fuzzy cut around it did two tiny holes on each side to attach fishing cord on each side and then twisted and twisted so it could spin so fun! that's what you would do before putting in envelope so when they take out it will spin right away 😊 the skull die is by Ellentina, the message is from sugar skulls by HA with tuxedo black



No comments:

Post a Comment