Monday, November 4, 2019

Anniversary

Today is one of my dear friend's wedding anniversary and this is the card I sent her and her hubby. I wanted to use this new stamp butterfly for a while but seems never had enough time so made time finally and decide the combine with this other set so I could play with my Nuvo Drops.

First I stamped the outline of the Rubbernecker watercolor butterfly stamp then I die cut the heart with Gina Marie Designs stitched hearts die, then I stamped the second layer of the butterfly with distress oxide spray picked raspberry and fossilized amber then I sponged my grass with mowed lawn ink and the clouds with tumbled glass ink with a very old plastic stencil that had the clouds on top and grass on bottom and some other stuff in the middle. Mounted the layer on foam and then stamped the heart with amalgam whisper ink and then cover each dot with Nuvo Crystal Drops one line rhubarb crumble and one line gloss party pink


No comments:

Post a Comment