Tuesday, November 12, 2019

Two for one

When I saw the card Stephanie Wincott made I thought it was perfect. I don't know if she made it like me or not but I created my card in a way that I could ended up having two for one cards. I stamped one background and made two cards and with the stamping tool was even easier. They were anniversary cards a bit different as the opening of the heart was on the opposite side of both cards

I first stamped the music background stamp is by MFT with black soot ink then I die cut my heart which is from the set hearts to die for then stamped my heart from hearts2diefor both are by The Stamps of Life, used rose bud ink, then I cut my background in half. On the piece that I was using the left side I stamped happy anniversary by Stamp A Mania with black soot


On the one I use the right side, I used thinking of you also by Stamp A Mania same ink but also added the happy anniversary from SU's teeny tiny wishes set


the twine was from my stash, the background layer was mounted on foam

No comments:

Post a Comment