Thursday, November 28, 2019

Happy Thanksgiving

Hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving however you choose to spend it. We are spending the holiday with our adoptive family like every year no better way to spend the holiday. They say friends is the chosen family well to me it is better than family as we are not force to be with each other we like being with each other

This is the card I made for Bret, it's similar to the card I gave him for our anniversary back in August here, but for this one I used the dimension and style Rachel Tessman did a couple weeks ago.

I used American Crafts paper, the messages on the front are by SU from the sets painted harvest and a wish for everything and two punches large oval and story label both by SU; the message on the inside is Happy Fall by Gina K Design all the stamping was done with orange cream crisp dye ink




No comments:

Post a Comment