Tuesday, November 19, 2019

Shoebox Tuesday

For today's project I had a card that was simple that I made originally for an anniversary card as a product of a Sunday Tip or Technique and decided it was simple enough to make it a shoebox. I used a die to do my squares BUT gave them a choice to either cut their squares with the die or cut it with cutter or x-acto knife obviously with die they would have the faux stitched the other options they wouldn't so they all chose the die.

The original faux pinwheel TT was a square 5.25" but in the US to mail square cards cost extra so I wanted to make rectangle cards. Years ago I had made this card I believe the square was 1" or 1.25" but I just grab one I liked the size and started cutting my squares and turned out to be 1.5" which made it too big so had to cut two points but it was fine it didn't bother me, surprisingly LOL the leave was die cut from nested maple leaves by Spellbinders, for the anniversary card the message is from floral anniversary card set with aged mahogany


for this card the message is by Impress also with aged mahogany


ah the squares if from the die set stitched square stax by MFT



No comments:

Post a Comment