Friday, November 8, 2019

3rd Birthday

Our grand-daughter turn 3 years old yesterday and this is the card I made her. Since I still had all the supplies from making my card from last Monday I decided to make her card using the same idea but on hers I used the balloon

This time I decided to start with a blue layer since the balloon was on the air. I didn't find a die that could fit the stamp and PPP don't sell one either at least I didn't see on in their site so I had to fuzzy cut the outline. I did do my clouds first since I was doing the whole panel, used paper template and tumbled glass ink and sponge dauber then decided it didn't show much so I sponged some here and there with broken china ink then cut the balloon and attached the number 3 on foam which was part of the poppin' birthday paper pumpkin March 2019 and attached the white bakers twine that was from a past paper pumpkin. I layered the blue panel on foam then stamped my balloon image with amalgam whisper ink, then cover each dots with Nuvo Crystal Drops gloss crushed grape, gross midnight blue, gross woodland green and gloss dandelion yellow. The message is from the paper pumpkin kit with faded jeans ink



for the inside I used an insert from the paper pumpkin used the bows from the kit added the bows with an angle so they would pop the middle bow was white and gray so I colored with barely banana ink. The message is precious memories by Stampendous


No comments:

Post a Comment