Wednesday, November 27, 2019

Grateful for you

I was trying to make a card for our 9 year old granddaughter and wasn't sure what to do, been a while I don't do cards for kids and I didn't want to use the same turkey I used for her last year so I remember she and her mom got their picture taken with the pumpkins last year and then again this year so decided to do that for her card obviously mine had to be shiny so this was my take

I used hay stack paper I had then gold glitter paper, attached the rhinestone pumpkin I got years ago at Michaels and fuzzy cut the pumpkin which was attached to a piece of 3D piece of hay paper then the peel-off stickers were also attached to the same gold glitter paper and fuzzy cut, the stems were colored with Copic markers, the message is from autumn wreath builder set by Gina K Design with mocha crisp dye ink punched with EK circle 1-3/4" & 2"

No comments:

Post a Comment