Tuesday, November 26, 2019

Shoebox Tuesday

For today's card I  have a simple card that it's sort of Thanksgiving because of the pumpkins but in a way it can be use any time as a thank you I just wanted to use this new stencil and it's fall and most of all it was very simple and my ladies on Tuesday need something easy to make.

We use my STAY-tion Make Art by Wendy Vecchi as I love using this with stencils, the stencil is by Carta Bella Designs with spiced marmalade and blending tool tried to do an ombre look but for my friends they could do whatever they wanted, their card their inking; the message is from lace leaf by Concord & 9th with VersaFine Clair fallen leaves die cut with Kat Scrappiness double stitched rectangles and added some pearls by Recollections


No comments:

Post a Comment